Langsung ke konten utama

2021 : A Review

Hello, everyone! It's been a while actually since I last made a post here. But now, I'm back to do an annual post that is year review. I usually do this on the last day of the year or December 31st but since I was busy on that day and the day after (busy having a mental breakdown that's what). But anyway, here's my review of 2021

So overall, 2021 was a roller coaster year for me. There were ups and downs but I managed to come out alive again.

Academic : 5/10
It went down a number this year because I had a target to graduate college this year but that didn't happen because a lot of things but I still keep a positive mind that I have to graduate this year.

Family : 7.5/10
This year was a roller coaster mostly because of my family. At the beginning of the year, I felt like my family didn't understand me and my mental health issues but going through the middle and end of the year, I know that they're trying, especially my dad. Dad, I see you, I see your effort in trying to make me happy, I love you. Also my sisters, I got closer to them this year. I talked to my first sister about my mental health and pop culture a lot last  year. I helped my second sister in both of her jobs and she took me out to eat a lot last year, so that's great. And last but definitely not least, my mom. She helped me a lot last year in terms of writing my thesis so I'm really grateful for that. I just am now realizing on how much the effort that my family has put out for me. Thank you.

Friends : 8.5/10
My friends are still as supportive as ever. They're always there whenever I need them and willing to listen to all of my worries and just random thoughts. I also hung out more with them last year (with covid precautions ofc) so that's super great. I love meeting them and catching up with them, always a delight.

Physical health : 4.5/10
Okay, I can explain. I ate more rice in 2021 then I was in 2020 so more weight gain there. But in order to even it out, I swim now. Swimming has always been the only sport that I like and I'm good at. Another bad news is that, I got another lump in my jaw, but I think it's just because I'm stressed out so there's that. I just hope it'll be better in 2022.

Mental health : 4/10
Yes. Finally. A jump from the number that I gave last year. This jump happened because I went to 2 therapy sessions in 2021. I mean clearly, I should've gone to more sessions but these 2 sessions were important in me knowing what's happening with me mentally. Also with these therapy sessions I realize that with someone's mental health there are ups and downs and that's why people go to therapy sessions in between some period of time. But with that realization, I've been having several downs this year and some are worse than the others, but I know there will always be better days that will come after those downs so I just do anything that'll make me happy whenever it came and wait until it passed.

Love life : N/A
Next.

Fangirl life : 8/10
It's the same score as last year because I basically like the same stuffs that I liked in 2018-2020. Thai actors, marvel, game of thrones, fantasy novels, kpop. They're all the stuffs that I've liked before but it still has better quality than before. I also started to like Taylor Swift's music more in 2021. Her ability to create meaningful words that turns into masterpiece of songs is just amazing. She's also the best in telling the story of the songs that she sings. I'm still waiting for the time that she rereleases her old albums because it feels like I get to relive the time that I had when the original version of the songs came out back then, so keep doing what you're doing, blondie!

2021 overall was 5.4 for me. I'm definitely really proud of myself in learning to just let go, live in the present, and attempting to live an anxiety free life that resulting in a better life. I hope that 2022 is gonna be better for us all.
See you in the next post!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Things I Noticed On Avatar : The Last Airbender After A Rewatch

Hello, Dhira here.  So, since it's been like almost 4 months of quarantine period, i got bored and rewatch the whole avatar : the last airbender (is gonna be referred as atla after this) like everyone else does, and there are some things that I didn't notice the first time I watched it, prob bc I was younger back then and as you can see on the title of this post, I'm gonna talk about it and divide it into 4 sections : Plot, Characters' arc +, Bending, Ships, and Memes. Let's just jump right in : 1. Plot Now, I've always known since the first time I watched the show, that atla has one of the best plot in all history of fictional writing. The world building has always been perfect in my opinion. Though there are a few more elements about the plot that I noticed after second time watching.  First of all, the time frame. I'd always thought that the show went for years, I mean it was on air for 3 years, but like the time that Aang took to learn each e

the very first night | dewnanon oneshot au (second chapter)

set a little over a year before after party NANON "so, i think you only need to add a little more on the company information part. it's never hurt to give information about the identity of the company you did your research on," blue, nanon's senior by one academic year told him. they're actually the same age, but since nanon was born later in the year he got in school a little bit later. "okay, then what about the tables? do i need to add anything?", nanon asked him while showing his project table. blue pulled nanon's laptop closer to him to review the table. "no, i think it's good already, it shows all information that we need. maybe try to be a bit more descriptive withã…¡" "you didn't answer any of my texts yesterday and here you are," nanon flinched when he heard a familiar voice to his left. he looked to where the voice came from and ohm, his boyfriend for 2 years stood there. "i'm really truly sorry, i was bus

after party : a dewnanon oneshot au

NANON nanon was adjusting his varsity jacket once more in front of the mirror in the family room when he saw his parents lounging in the sofa, watching a movie. "dad, pa, i'm leaving", he was about to take off to the garage when a voice stopped him. "where? and did you see the clock when you walked out of your room, it's almost 11!", new, his papa who already untangled himself from his husband's arms, now turned his back to look at his youngest son. "papa, i've told you about bright's new company's launching after party, earlier this week. everyone's gonna be there, and you've met him, both of you know him," nanon reasoned with his parents. bright was nanon's senior in college. they're in the same football club now and have a scheduled training/match session on monday nights and was in somewhat of a situationship with nanon not too long after nanon finished college. his parents like bright, but both nanon and bright