Langsung ke konten utama

life update : unofficially graduated! + what i got for my graduation presents

 Hello, everyone! It's been about 5 months since I last updated this blog. The reason for me being inactive is other than laziness is that I just didn't have time. I know, its kinda contradictive but hear me out. As you can read from the sub title, yes it is true, I'm unofficially graduated so for these past few months I've been working on my thesis and the administration stuffs that I needed to do in order to have my thesis defense, and I can tell you it was hell. It was hell for both my physical and mental health. I got vertigo, back pain, gastritis, even the c word itself (well the c word I got because I was everywhere and nowhere at the same time at the beginning of the year). My mental state was all over the place, especially starting from the middle of march until my thesis defense which was toward the end of april. How did I know that my mental state was so bad? Because I was watching a kdrama called Crazy Love (might be coming with  a tv show talk for it, so stay tune) and it's a lighthearted drama overall, many comedic scenes and all but I bawled my eyes out watching the comedic scenes because of me being anxious, thinking of what I had to do the next day and also I cried almost everyday at the time, so yeah.

But for my thesis defense itself, I'm not gonna go into details on how it was other than I'm glad that it has passed and I can move on to the next stage which is, preparing for my graduation. I was relieved that I actually paid more attention to the things around my dorm. To celebrate it, I went to watch gay dead wizards (not the marauders sadly, but it was the third fantastic beasts movie) the next day and I enjoyed watching it by myself so much. 

Other thing was, I kinda enjoy being the main character for a minute. The last time I was somewhat a main character was when I was in elementary school, it wasn't a good experience, but this time it is. It's nice to have people care about you for one second. And with that, I definitely got some gifts from my loved ones and I'm gonna take time to say this, I'm grateful for all the presents that you guys gave me, I might not look like it, but I am. 

So to start it off, I got some bouquets, both flowers and snacks bouquets from my friends. No one had ever given me bouquets in my life so i was flattered to receive even one. My bestfriend at home, Diva, she gave me a bouquet with a Johnny miniature stand with a glass like material which I laughed at the first time seeing it bc I didn't really think she would actually give that to me (after I listed my biases from all parts if the world, oh well). One of my best and closest friend here, Dhea, she gave me a decor piece for my room/desk which is a fake flower in a plastic case that can be lit up, really pretty, I still put it above my dresser in my dorm, bc I still haven't got the time to bring it to my bedroom at home.

My oldest and closest friend, Bella, she treated me to really nice food which was so delicious. My sisters treated me udon too, so that's great. Love the food that they gave me.

Last but definitely not least, I finally got my own bedroom! So my whole life, I actually have never slept in a room by myself/my own room until I got in college and have a dorm basically. I always either slept with my sister in her room or slept in her room by myself when she's away. That made me kinda feel left out and had no sense of privacy bc I have 2 sisters and both of them at least have this place that they can put all their stuffs in, and I didn't have that. I remember actually watching a lot of bedroom tour videos on youtube back when I was in middle school, wanting to do all those decors and room hacks but then being reminded that I didn't even have a room to do that so now I'm so happy that I can finally do that in my own bedroom. The room was actually an old guest room that was me and my sister's joined bedroom when I was younger. My mom told me that she will renovate the room and give it to me once I finished my thesis, now that I have finished my thesis, I can enjoy a space that I call my own.

So that was a little life update and a little haul. I have no intention of being a show off in the post, it was just me being thankful for everything that has happened in my life in the past few months. Thank you so much and I'll see you in the next post!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Things I Noticed On Avatar : The Last Airbender After A Rewatch

Hello, Dhira here.  So, since it's been like almost 4 months of quarantine period, i got bored and rewatch the whole avatar : the last airbender (is gonna be referred as atla after this) like everyone else does, and there are some things that I didn't notice the first time I watched it, prob bc I was younger back then and as you can see on the title of this post, I'm gonna talk about it and divide it into 4 sections : Plot, Characters' arc +, Bending, Ships, and Memes. Let's just jump right in : 1. Plot Now, I've always known since the first time I watched the show, that atla has one of the best plot in all history of fictional writing. The world building has always been perfect in my opinion. Though there are a few more elements about the plot that I noticed after second time watching.  First of all, the time frame. I'd always thought that the show went for years, I mean it was on air for 3 years, but like the time that Aang took to learn each e

the very first night | dewnanon oneshot au (second chapter)

set a little over a year before after party NANON "so, i think you only need to add a little more on the company information part. it's never hurt to give information about the identity of the company you did your research on," blue, nanon's senior by one academic year told him. they're actually the same age, but since nanon was born later in the year he got in school a little bit later. "okay, then what about the tables? do i need to add anything?", nanon asked him while showing his project table. blue pulled nanon's laptop closer to him to review the table. "no, i think it's good already, it shows all information that we need. maybe try to be a bit more descriptive withㅡ" "you didn't answer any of my texts yesterday and here you are," nanon flinched when he heard a familiar voice to his left. he looked to where the voice came from and ohm, his boyfriend for 2 years stood there. "i'm really truly sorry, i was bus

after party : a dewnanon oneshot au

NANON nanon was adjusting his varsity jacket once more in front of the mirror in the family room when he saw his parents lounging in the sofa, watching a movie. "dad, pa, i'm leaving", he was about to take off to the garage when a voice stopped him. "where? and did you see the clock when you walked out of your room, it's almost 11!", new, his papa who already untangled himself from his husband's arms, now turned his back to look at his youngest son. "papa, i've told you about bright's new company's launching after party, earlier this week. everyone's gonna be there, and you've met him, both of you know him," nanon reasoned with his parents. bright was nanon's senior in college. they're in the same football club now and have a scheduled training/match session on monday nights and was in somewhat of a situationship with nanon not too long after nanon finished college. his parents like bright, but both nanon and bright